System Services Pipeline
We are System Services Pipeline:
Welcome! We are so glad you found us. System Services Pipeline, LLC has been serving the Natural Gas Industry for 7 plus years. We were a product of our sister company System Services Broadband Inc. that has been serving the telecommunications industry for 35 plus years. We a utilities construction company offering a wide selection of services to our customers, a team-oriented work environment, and excellent career choices with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
We are seeking people that are dynamic, fast learners, action oriented, solution driven, deep thinkers, and dreamers. If that sounds like you, our hope is that you read on and hit that apply button.
What would you do at System Services as a Natural Gas Pipeline Construction Foreman:
-Take ownership of the health, safety and welfare of the company’s workforce.
-Ensure employee OQ’s and Client Certifications are maintained and kept current.
-Operate in a Heightened Professional Manor within the Companies Code of Conduct while conducting the Companies Business.
-Evaluate, promote, reprimand, coach, encourage, train, mentor and motivate the company’s workforce.
-Oversight of all Company Assets in the department to including Trucks, Trailers, Equipment, Tools, Electronics, Buildings and Property. Ensure all are properly cleaned, maintained and repaired.
-Professionally represent the Company at Customer functions, Industry events, and other meetings. Participate in negotiations of pricing and terms to the satisfaction of all parties.
-Coordinate with Corporate office to maintain current inventory of all Company assets. Conduct periodic inventory and/or audits of assets.
-Meet with Customers and Upper Management to assess current and future needs.
-Forecast company’s needs for labor, equipment, tools and material.
-Ensure compliance to all company policies and procedures.
-Recommend and implement improvements to company policies, procedures, operations and production.
-Ensure completion of all inspections, JHA’s, Job Briefings, Safety Meetings and all other reports.
-Meet with property owners as needed for access and/or conflict resolution.
-Responsible for planning, construction, installation, and/or operation of natural gas systems; coordinates construction activities with other areas
-Supervises crews in daily activities.
-Administers safety programs and ensures safety standards are compiled within all work activities.
-Ensures continuous productivity improvements through increased quality field time with crews; ensures that work crew productivity levels are maintained.
-Ensure the accuracy of time sheet and hours reports. Monitor overtime hours and seek management approval as required.
-Other duties may be assigned.
What’s Required to join our team:
- Must have a valid Class D driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record. Acquisition of CDL license is highly encouraged.
- Must possess good physical fitness and range of motion including, but not limited to, the ability to lift and carry loads of at least seventy pounds.
- Must be safety oriented.
- Physically able to dig with hand tools, operate a wheelbarrow, and other machinery necessary to complete projects.
- Able to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be able understand and carry out instructions whether the instructions be written, given verbally, or via diagrammatic form.
- Must have ability to learn and utilize basic knowledge and understanding of all other utilities.
- Able to interact with customers and co-workers on a daily basis.
- Must exhibit honesty, trustworthiness, and truthfulness in all aspects of employment including when interacting with property owners, clients, and co-workers.
- Ability to interpret and correctly fill out various forms provided by the company and/or clients.
- High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years of experience in Natural Gas or Utility Operations
What we offer for your hard work:
Competitive pay and tons of benefits! The following benefits are offered upon reaching eligibility:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 K with a company match, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and a Bonus Program!
*System Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hiring decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, disability, genetic information, status as a “protected veteran” or any other legally protected category by federal law.
To apply for this job please visit www.systemservicesusa.com.