System Services Broadband
· Keeps management informed of job status by preparing reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends
· Assists with recruiting, selecting, orientating, and training of new employees
· Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees in a fair and consistent manner
· Assures completion of all required reports and inspection and turns in within established time frames
· Direct installation of overhead and underground fiber and cable and activation of electronic equipment
· Reviews completed, current, and pending projects for cost/income analysis
· Assures work areas are cleaned upon completion of work
· Periodically inspects and inventories all tools and equipment and ensures replacement of same
· Directs and assists in reporting and correcting any potential and/or existing safety concerns
· Confers with employees to resolve grievances
· Demonstrates knowledge of industry practices and procedures to maximize job performance and educates staff as needed
· Performs under stress when confronted with emergency, critical, unusual or dangers situations, or situations in which speed and sustained attention are make or break aspects of the job
· Ensures sufficient materials are on hand for completion of jobs
· Completes preliminary inspections of job sites prior to issuing work to crews
· Ensures initiation of punch list of all action needed to correct deficiencies on upcoming job sites and assures that punch list items are corrected
· Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of products, and suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of the work crew
· Completes evaluations of all employees in a timely fashion
· Conflict resolution
· Successfully implements conflict resolutions where needed.
· Delegates and/or assigns tasks in a responsible manner.
· Oversees and is responsible for all invoicing.
· Ensures all personnel are properly trained for assigned tasks. Oversees production schedules and completion of job assignments.
· Recommends or initiates personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, discharges and disciplinary measures.
· Assures completes all paper work associated with production reporting in a timely, legible, and accurate fashion.
· Oversees short and long term equipment and material needs to ensure work is completed without loss of productivity and makes recommendations to Regional Manager.
· Assures all utility locates procedures are followed within appropriate time frames prior to initiation of work.
· Ensures job completion inspections are done and any deficiencies corrected.
· Responsible for cleanliness, security and safety of storage area and/or warehouse.
· Reports unauthorized use of cable TV.
· Assures and executes the proper and safe use of all tools, equipment and machinery through proper training and demonstration
· Possess good physical fitness and range of motion with the ability to lift and carry loads of at least 70 lbs
· Has in depth working knowledge of company policies
· Must be safety oriented
· Has mastery knowledge of all aspects of cable TV construction
· Has proficient knowledge of cable system operations and system designs.
· Has basic knowledge of other utilities, and knows attachment requirements as specified by the N.E.S.C.
· Possess knowledge and ability to complete construction in such a way as to produce a superior end product
· Demonstrate ability for problem solving and decision making
· Ability to solicit new clients and promote the company in business situations
· Treats all property owners, clients, and coworkers with respect and dignity
· Exhibits honesty, trustworthiness, and truthfulness in all aspects of employment
· Must have valid DL and a passing MVR
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and physical
· Must be willing to travel
· Regional Manager
· Schedules and oversees all work assignments and assures follow up on work assigned
· Develop production schedules and establish worker requirements for completion of job assignments
· Effectively communicates with management, supervisors, and workers to assure coordination of a project activities
· Attends industry related functions and present him/her self in a professional manner as a company representative.
· Interacts with customers, co-workers, property owners and other utility workers in a professional manner.
· Updates customers regarding job status.
· Communicates with potential and current clients and represents the company in a professional manner at all times.
· Ensures proper equipment is maintained and available
· Maintains the safety of the public, coworkers, and vehicular traffic thru work area
· Drives company vehicle in safe manner
· Reports, replaces, and repairs as needed all lost or damaged equipment
· Oversees completion of vehicle, safety equipment, and tool inspections
· Investigates and reports all on the job injuries, incidents, and accidents and provides required written reports
· Ensures enforcement of company policies, procedures, and industry practices
· Inspects actions of crew’s performance in the field to ensure efficiency and safety
· Ensures compliance of all protocols set forth in the safety handbook and Environmental Safety and Health program (ES & H)
Maintains professional and technical knowledge through educational workshops, professional publications, and networks
* Management retains the discretion to add to or change duties of position at any time.
To apply for this job please visit www.systemservicesusa.com.