System Services Pipeline
We are System Services Pipeline:
Welcome! We are so glad you found us. System Services Pipeline, LLC has been serving the Natural Gas Industry for 7 plus years. We were a product of our sister company System Services Broadband Inc. that has been serving the telecommunications industry for 35 plus years. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality service by operating at our highest level of integrity and capability. We offer a wide selection of services to our customers, a team-oriented work environment, and excellent career choices with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
We are seeking people that are dynamic, fast learners, action oriented, solution driven, deep thinkers, and dreamers. If that sounds like you, our hope is that you read on and hit that apply button.
What would you do at System Services:
Help us distribute natural gas to businesses and residences!
- Communicate verbally and understand audible signals in emergency/safety situations
- Respond to natural gas emergencies, complete gas construction activities, and perform service work as needed
- Interact with the public
- Operate hand tools and heavy equipment including backhoes and trenchers
- Hand-shovel dirt to dig and backfill trenches
- Install pipe, wrap pipes and joints
- Weld steel pipe in accordance with Appendix C of 49 CFR, Part 192
- Fuse plastic pipe, clean joints for clamping, operate fusion tools
- Use blueprints and advanced skilled knowledge to fabricate, service and construct gas lines
- Use tapping equipment to tap and stop-off gas lines
- Complete all documentation for project planning and completion
- Organize equipment and perform regular and preventative maintenance work as a team member to safely and efficiently complete work activities
- Maintain situational and safety awareness at all times and communicate as needed to maintain safety and efficiency
- Perform individual lifts and manipulate needed equipment weighing up to 75 pounds
- Drive to job locations; tow trailers
- Maintain Company buildings and facilities at work locations
- Adapt to technological changes as they are implemented
- Respond from home to primary work location within a reasonable period of time
What we offer for your hard work:
Competitive pay and tons of benefits! The following benefits are offered upon reaching eligibility:
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 K with a company match, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and a Bonus Program!
What’s Required to join our team:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must have ability to obtain a Class D(Chauffer’s License) driver’s license within 14 days of employment. Acquisition of CDL license is highly encouraged.
- Must possess an Appendix C welding certification
- Must possess good physical fitness and range of motion including, but not limited to, the ability to lift and carry loads of at least 75 pounds.
- Must be safety oriented.
- Physically able to dig with hand tools, operate a wheelbarrow, and other machinery necessary to complete projects.
- Able to work in extreme weather conditions.
- Must be able understand and carry out instructions whether the instructions be written, given verbally, or via diagrammatic form.
- Must have ability to learn and utilize basic knowledge and understanding of all other utilities.
- Able to interact with customers and co-workers on a daily basis.
- Must exhibit honesty, trustworthiness, and truthfulness in all aspects of employment including when interacting with property owners, clients, and co-workers.
- Ability to interpret and correctly fill out various forms provided by the company and/or clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.systemservicesusa.com.